Sick of Pain & Tension in your Neck & Back?
Did you know that back pain is the second most common complaint people consult their GP for?
It is also the most common presenting condition at Sports & Spinal Albury - we have been finding solutions for years.
It is estimated that at least 80% of us will experience an episode of back pain at some point in our lifetime and 50% of us will have recurring back problems. Back pain is by far the most significant work related injury, costing the Australian economy an estimated $9 billion annually and accounting for 40% of forced retirements in those aged between 45 and 64.
Warning signs of back pain
Any feeling of stiffness or soreness in your back, particularly if it is associated with pain, should be considered a warning sign that something more sinister may be happening. A consult with our experts now may save you a lot of pain, time and money getting the problem fixed when an acute exacerbation occurs.
Remember you only have one back.
Why choose an Osteopath?
Osteopaths are highly trained primary health care practitioners, having completed a minimum of 5 years study at university including post graduate study.
How can Osteopathy help?
Numerous studies have shown that osteopathic treatment reduces back pain, increases mobility and speeds up the recovery process.
Using a wide range of hands-on techniques, our Osteopaths can:
- Enhance joint mobility,
- Decrease muscle tension/spasm,
- Reduce inflammation and nerve irritation,
- Improve blood supply and drainage to and from the spine and pelvis.
Why come to Sports & Spinal Albury?
We pride ourselves on providing the best service possible. Our aim is to get you better, faster. We:
- Possess exceptional Osteopaths that are expertly trained to assess, diagnose and aid in the treatment of back injuries.
- Have long consultation times to allow us to spend time with you explaining what your problem is, what you can do to help and how together we can find a solution.
- Offer expert advice on posture, ergonomics, exercises and stretching to aid in prevention of future episodes of back pain.
- Can communicate treatment and management with your general practitioner when required.
- Are able to refer you for radiological assessment when required, including x-ray, ultrasound, CT or MRI scans.
- Have an extensive network of health care professionals that we refer to if we believe they are a better option.
Come in and discover why so many clients are referred by family and friends. It is the reason we are known as the Osteopaths that care!!
No referral necessary. Bookings are essential. Please call 02 6021 1975 to make yours.